iPhone 7 Display High Quality Replacement Screen Black
Out of stock
- HQ (Aftermarket Display, perfect color & touch)
- HQ (Assembled by 3rd party factory)
- HQ Display without Apple logo on flex cable
- Ear Mesh, Camera Bracket, Proximity Sensor, Bracket and Sponge pre-installed.
- IPS touch, Backlight & glass is high quality.
iPhone 7 Display High-Quality Replacement Screen Black
Unfortunately, when the accident occurs for your iPhone 7 display, the screen did not survive after an actual drop in the ground or the like.
Most of the time after the drop is that the glass on the display cracks, and sometimes even the LCD can burst.
As a result, you may experience that the image is distorted, the colours are strange and that the touch can either stop entirely or press by itself.
And then, it is essential to quickly replace the screen to be able to use the phone normally again.
This iPhone 7 Display HQ replacement screen is manufactured according to the same criteria as the original screen, and it will give you the same satisfaction as the initial screen, highly recommended to the price-conscious customer because you get great value for money in this product.
- High-quality LCD screen
- Factory assembled and tested
- Fits: iPhone 7
- Third-party manufactured
WHAT IS CALLED HQ DISPLAY?
HQ (High Quality) normally Aftermarket LCD Display which all the components are high quality and LCD is Tian’ Ma. HQ displays are stable, with good pixels and no water wave. In addition, no raster lines are visible, and image resolution is higher than any other standard LCD display in the market. Restoreit is working as part of HQ factory in Shenzhen, China. So, we can assure you the best quality and prices than any other supplier.
- HQ (High Quality) is recommended for the customer who focuses on good quality at low price.
- Large quantity in stock for immediate dispatch
- Lifetime warranty display only
- Safe & comfortable packaging
- RMA rate: Less than 1% (not for manufacturer fault)
- Truetone function
QC: As one of the most professional electronics solution providers in the repair industry, RESTOREIT has been dedicating itself to benchmarking the industry quality control. Every display from RESTOREIT is 100% strictly tested by our specialized QC team. This is our promise for customers, and we are confident with our quality because we take ‘’Quality Above All’’ as a principle for producing and testing products.
Strict Quality Control Standard (4S Level)
- Cosmetic inspection
- Check whether the surface of the glass lens is damaged or off-paint etc.
- Check whether front bezel debonding, damage, screw hole blocked etc.
- Check whether the flex cable is broken or damaged.
- Check whether the backlight adhesive is standard or not.
- Check the hydrophobic effect with water, alcohol, and N-hexane.
- Function & Display Test
- Test touch function by pulling up and down, switching pages, moving icons.
- Test 3D touch function and sensitivity.
- Check whether the pure colour screens are standard or not.
- Check whether the screen turns Black under the polarizer.
- Test Color Coordinates & Brightness with Color Analyzer CA310.
- Structure Test
- Measure thickness, width, and length.
- Check whether the LCD metal plate well matched or the screw hole well aligned.
- Check screen fitness with iPhone 7 Housing after installation.
- Check whether the function is normal or not after installation.
- Check whether light leaked or backlight conflicted with the LCD Touch ID function test.
- Ageing Test
- Dynamic Test (condition: +45⁰C; play video for 2Hrs)
- Static Circle Test (condition: -20⁰C/2Hrs, +55⁰RH/2Hrs, +55⁰C/4Hrs).
- Usage: Display is used for replacing the existing damaged, cracked, bleeding or dead pixels for iPhone 6.
Before Ordering: Please check your model and read related information carefully.
Feedback: If you have any questions or concerns, our team answers questions daily, and you will get a response within 24 hours (Excludes Weekends)
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Write Your Own Review